In addition to addressing your family’s general health care needs, the family practice of Joyce Tatelman, MD offers a spectrum of specialized services to residents throughout Silicon Valley. These include:
- Family Medicine - Dr. Tatelman has more than 20 years of experience as a family medicine practitioner, providing personalized, quality primary care to patients of all ages.
- Immigration medical exams – If you are applying for permanent residency or adjustment of status, Dr. Tatelman can provide the necessary physical examination, vaccines, forms, and other medical requirements to help expedite the process.
- Travel medicine consultations – If you’re planning to travel internationally, Dr. Tatelman can recommend vaccinations and/or medications based on your itinerary and health history.
- Immunizations – These are important for adults as well as children and include vaccinations to prevent conditions such as flu, pneumonia, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis B, tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough, as well as travel vaccines
- Chronic disease management – Dr. Tatelman provides ongoing care and support for chronic health conditions, such as high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and more.
- On-site services – We have an on-site full service laboratory where throat cultures, urinalysis, and blood tests are completed, and we perform procedures such as electrocardiogram (EKG), ear washing, and minor wound care.
Our primary care practice is conveniently located in the Cuesta Park Medical Building next door to El Camino Hospital in Mountain View, California. To become a patient, schedule an appointment with Dr. Joyce Tatelman today by calling (650) 528-5110 or request an appointment online.